OPEN COURT FEES
Court reservation can be made up to 3 days in advance. Bookings can be made at the front desk, by phone or online. To book online, click: COURT RESERVATIONS
Non-Prime Time Hours
9:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. weekdays
1 hour $4.00 per person
1½ hour $5.50 per person
2 hours $7.00 per person
No charge for Super Seniors (75 yrs & up)*
9:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. weekdays
Half price for Seniors (65 – 74 yrs)*
1:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m. weekdays
No charge for Seniors (65 – 74 yrs)*
4:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m. weekdays
Half price for Seniors (65 – 74 yrs)*
Prime Time Hours
After 6:00 p.m. weekdays, all day weekends
1 hour $4.50 per person
1½ hour $6.50 per person
2 hours $8.00 per person
* To receive Senior or Super Senior discounts, you must present a valid photo id with your birth date.
ALTA/USTA League Reservations: Adults
2 courts for duration of match ALTA: $110.00 per team for 5 lines
$88.00 per team for 4 lines
$66.00 per team for 3 lines
USTA: $90.00 per team for 5 lines
$72.00 per team for 4 lines
$54.00 per team for 3 lines
Non-refundable deposit: $100
2 courts for 1.5 hours $48.00 per team
2 courts for 2 hours $55.00 per team
ALTA/USTA League Reservations: Juniors
2 courts for duration of match $42.00 per team
Non-refundable deposit $50.00
2 courts for 1.5 hours $16.00 per team
2 courts for 2 hours $22.00 per team
Ball Machine Rental Assigned to Court 3 $25 per hour; min 1 hour; includes court fee
USTA Tournament Reservations
By court usage - Charged at conclusion of tournament
* League reservations require a deposit of $100. The remainder is due two weeks prior to the start of the season.
** Online court reservation available; credit cards accepted online and at counter
Please note: Pricing effective January 1, 2013. Note responsible for typographical errors.
Bookings can be made at the front desk, by phone or online. To book online, click: COURT RESERVATIONS
Court Reservation and Booking
Setting Up A Player Account
- 1. Players must set up a player account prior to booking a court.
- 2. The player account may be established at the front desk by the counter staff or online by the player.
- 3. If a player booking a court at the front desk prefers not to give his profile information, the staff will enter the SSTC phone number, (404)303-6182, and SSTC default email email@example.com, on his player account.
Booking and Reserving a Court
- 1. Players may book a court up to 30 days in advance of the play date. Payment is due at the time of the booking.
- 2. Players may reserve a court up to 3 days in advance by phone or at the counter. Payment is due at check in.
- 3. All court bookings made online require payment at the time of the booking.
- 4. Courts may be booked in 30 minute increments from 1 to 2 hours. Players may book a court for 1 hour, 1.5 hours or 2 hours.
- 5. There is no limit on the number of total hours or total bookings a player may book with payment.
- 6. A player may have only one outstanding court reservation without payment for a maximum of one 2 hour booking.
- Players must check in at the front desk before taking their court.
Seniors and Super Seniors
Senior players, ages 65 to 74, and Super Senior players, ages 75 and up, qualify for a discount on court bookings only.
- 1. Seniors and Super Seniors must set up a player account at the front desk and show valid photo id with birth date in order to receive the Senior or Super Senior discounts. This is a one time registration.
- 2. After the player account is established, Seniors and Super Seniors may book online and the discount will be applied.
- Senior and Super Senior discounts apply to non-prime time hours only.
- 3. Super Seniors play free during non prime time hours, from opening to 6 PM weekdays.
Seniors play free from 1 PM to 4 PM weekdays.
- 4. Seniors play at half price from opening to 1 PM weekdays and from 4 PM to 6 PM weekdays.
There are no discount on court fees for junior players, ages 18 and under.
Players are considered a no show after 20 minutes. If other players are waiting at the front desk to book a court for that time and no other courts are available, the staff may assign the no show court to the waiting player. The staff will collect payment for the entire time period of the new booking.
No refunds are given for court cancellations. Cancellations of court reservations or event sign ups must be made no later than 24 hours prior to the booking time or the start time of the event. The court fee will be credited to the player’s account and may be applied to future bookings.
Rain Outs and Inclement Weather
- 1. When rain or inclement weather makes the courts unplayable, the Head Pro will make the decision that courts are unplayable for a specific time period and communicate with the counter staff.
- 2. The Head Pro will make every effort to cancel a booking within one hour of the start of play.
- 3. The counter staff will email or call each player to notify him that the courts are not playable and that a credit for the canceled booking has been applied to his account.
- 4. The counter staff will credit the booking amount back to the player’s account for all players who have a court booking during that time.
- 5. No court bookings will be canceled and no credit given until the Head Pro has made the call.
- 6. If a player calls in before the Head Pro has declared the courts unplayable, he will be asked to call back.
- 7. Players may apply the credit to any future court bookings or event sign ups.